28 year old, father of a young boy, very conservative in my thinking. Very lost in my mind, unsure about tomorrow, unclear about today. Hoping my words might touch with someone, and find meaning and understanding.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

What Gives..................

What is wrong, why am I so angry? Sometime I just want to fight and there's no reason to fight. I just want to punch a person in the face, or put someone in to a choke hold, or to be hit back. So I can get my blood flowing and feel something other than bitterness. I guess I know why that angers there, and I have a reason to be angry. While I cannot change what has happened, or the out comes of how people have handled the situations my anger is justifiable. That is factual, and how is it that I can be told that I have to change the facts and my beliefs when I have done nothing wrong? It is a contradictory statement to be told that you have done nothing wrong and it is not your fault, but then to be told you have to cognitively restructure your beliefs and thinking and change how you believe out comes will occur. But I did nothing wrong, so how does that effect the out come or my belief system?

No comments:

Post a Comment