28 year old, father of a young boy, very conservative in my thinking. Very lost in my mind, unsure about tomorrow, unclear about today. Hoping my words might touch with someone, and find meaning and understanding.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Random thinking

I am what I am, yet all I know is struggles. I sit and wounder why there is no justice in this world? Yet I must move forward and attempt for find happiness. But I struggle to move forward. I struggle why things have happened. I would say that it is not fair, but I already know that there is nothing that is fair or even balanced. Nothing is equal or the same. We are never equal, we are never the same, we will never react the same ways to the same emotional stimulus, or triggers, or events. Yet there is supposed to be a normal reaction. What is normal, who choose normal? What is to say that the opposite of normal is not normal, or that we have everything backwards.

Is it me that in not normal? Am I the one that is so odd and out of place. Is it because I have higher standards and morals? Or because I believe in something better, because I am going to be honest and not tell a person what they want to hear no matter how painful. But what is normal? What is right, what is wrong, what is moral, what is justice, what is life?

No comments:

Post a Comment