28 year old, father of a young boy, very conservative in my thinking. Very lost in my mind, unsure about tomorrow, unclear about today. Hoping my words might touch with someone, and find meaning and understanding.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Don't Judge Me!

Have you ever had to face death straight in the face? Have you ever been so scared that all you can do is laugh? Have you been judge so much that there is nothing you can say? Yet nothing is True! To be honest sometimes I am scared of living. I am no longer scared of death, I have looked death down and laughed, come back and talked about it. Yet life baffles me. I can except death and understand it is just part of life. There is nothing that can be done, it will come. At 28 I have experience enough of life to say I could exit life with no shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment